Thursday, June 26, 2008

He will always be a part of me

I had been talking with he-who-must-not-be-named over the phone for this past few days. (Aghh! i got used to it and now its GONE)

He kept on playing the song "always be my baby" while we're talking. He did even sing it to me one time. At first i thought he was being very dramatic.. emotional. But I got curious, so i asked him who sang it. It was David Cook.

This morning, i got a chance to download the song and listen to it several times before meeting him. Tsk. baduy or not, the song fits me again. wohoo! thank you composers! tsk tsk Then i looked for the song's lyrics and finally realized why he kept on singing me this song:

Now you want to be free
So I'm letting you fly
Cause I know in my heart babe
Our love will never dieNo!
You'll always be a part of meI'm a part of you indefinitely
Girl don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby


Complete song

No comments: